Effective Date: September 11th, 2023
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The categories of information listed below will collectively be referred to as “Information”:
- 2.1 Personal Information: We may collect personal information, including but not limited to your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and location when you register for an account (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”).
- 2.3 Courses: We collect data on your course selections, course progress, including completion status, grades, and assessments submitted.
- 2.4 Communication: We may collect information related to your communication with us, including emails and chat messages.
- 2.5 Networking Events and Meet Ups: We may collect information regarding the networking events and meet ups that are set up with other members/users of the Platform, including to but not limited to date and time, location of the event and number of users attending the event.
- 2.6 Purchases: We may collect information regarding your purchases on the Platform including the items purchased, their quantity and discounts availed.
The Company provides you with the ability to pay for our Services using a credit card or other methods through a third-party payment processing service provider. Please note that our service provider – not the Company – collects and processes your financial information.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- 3.1 PROVIDE SERVICES: We use your Information to provide you access to courses, deliver
course materials, recommend related courses, allow you and others users to network with
each other, process payments, and recommend relevant items that are being sold on the
- 3.2 PERSONALIZATION: We may use your information to personalize your learning experience
by recommending relevant courses based on your interests and preferences,
recommending users on the Platform that you may want to network with and recommending
relevant items currently being sold on the Platform.
- 3.3 COMMUNICATION: We may use your information to communicate with you about your
course, upcoming networking events or meet ups, promotions, and other important notices.
- 3.4 ANALYTICS: We may use aggregated and anonymized data for analytics to improve our
courses and Services. We also reserve the right to share the anonymized data with third
party analytics service providers.
- 3.5 MOBILE AND MESSAGING: We don't share, sell, or distribute your mobile number. Expect
1-4 texts/notifications weekly. This may change without prior notice. Message and data rates
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- 4.1 SERVICE PROVIDERS: We may share your Information (but only to the extent necessary
and relevant) with third-party service providers who assist us in delivering our Services,
such as payment processors, hosting providers, and communication tools.
- 4.2 LEGAL REQUIREMENTS: We may disclose your information as required by law, such as to
comply with a subpoena, legal process, or government request.
- 4.3 BUSINESS TRANSFERS: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our
assets, your Information may be transferred as part of the transaction.
5. YOUR CHOICES
You have the following rights regarding your Personal Information:
- 5.1 ACCESS: You can request access to the Personal Information we hold about you at any
- 5.2 CORRECTION: You can request corrections to inaccurate or incomplete Personal
- 5.3 DELETION: You can request the deletion of your Personal Information, subject to legal
6. EXTERNAL LINKS
We may provide links to sites operated by organizations other than the Company ("Third Party
Sites") that we believe may be of interest to you. We do not endorse and are not responsible for the
privacy practices of these Third Party Sites. If you choose to click on a link to these Third Party Sites,
and use your Personal Information.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your Information.
However, no data transmission over the internet is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the
security of your information.
8. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We keep your Personal Information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the
Personal Information is collected and processed. The length of time we retain your Personal
Information, depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it and/or as required to comply
with applicable laws and to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
with changing applicable laws and regulations. We will notify you of any material changes by posting
10. CONTACT US
contact us at [email protected].